Interim Liquidlogic Trainer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6682280
Length: 3 month initial contract
Location: South East
Rate: Competitive (Outside IR35)
Context: There is currently an urgent and exciting requirement for an Interim Liquidlogic Trainer to work within a local authority, based in Essex. This is a social and enjoyable team based environment working within the Liquidlogic Projects team upon the go-live status of their LAS system.
- Excellent training and facilitation skills with a track record of delivering training to a range of staff in Adult Social Care including social workers, business support officers and managers
- Experience of using Liquidlogic training materials and using ICT to deliver training
- Experience in delivering a range of training methodologies to deliver Liquidlogic training e.g. classroom based, one to one coaching and e-learning
- Deliver training to a range of staff in Adult Social Care on the system and via e-learning
- Supporting users through floor walking and other methods
- Adapt training to accommodate different learning styles and unblock barriers to effective learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NB: Business process mapping experience and skills are highly beneficial
If you are interested in this position or any other interim IT vacancy please contact Alexandra Brown on or forward your CV to
Alternatively please forward this email to any colleagues who you know are currently seeking employment.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Training; Floor walking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job