An interesting opportunity that's open to an on-prem Linux sys admin or a more public cloud AWS / DevOps Engineer. A great opportunity here to work for one of one of the World's leading live entertainment companies! They operate in 30 countries, with over £70m invested in core technology with more than 530 million products sold annually - they are market leaders.
You will be consulting on and helping to implement solutions as part of a Product Delivery team, enabling those teams to deliver software faster by creation of automation and tooling and provide operational support for a range of products.
It will be essential that you have advanced experience supporting Linux servers in a sys admin type environment or a Linux environment that sits within AWS.
Technical Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of configuring Linux Systems OR the AWS ecosystem (Linux focused)
- Advance experience with RedHat or CentOS
- Experience with scripting languages - the company uses PowerShell, Bash and Python, experience with any of these is good.
Technologies that are not essential but you will gain exposure to and use daily:
- Octopus Deploy
This is such a great opportunity to join an organisation with a truly global and enterprise sized architecture. You will be working as part of the Intl' Operations and Reliability team, focused on partnering with Software Engineering and Product Mgmt teams to ensure alignment on achieving business goals as well as building, maintaining and improving critical parts of a business-critical product suite.
Dress down culture. Great working environment and here are some of the benefits:
- Maximum 5% Employer Pension Contribution - Matched Contribution Scheme
- Income Protection (capped at 2 Years)
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Unlimited Holiday!
- Flex working time
- On-site Bar
- Charity leave days
- Ping Pong, Wii, Xbox, Pool Table, Pinball etc
- Regular free fresh fruit delivery
APPLY ASAP! This is a GREAT opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'