Linux Systems Engineer for a leading Charity in Sutton, Surrey. The Linux Engineer will be responsible for 2nd / 3rd Line Systems Support, specialising in Linux Server, Enterprise SAN Storage, Web Systems and Open Systems Database Administration
The Linux Systems Engineer will have some of the following skills and experience;
- Linux Server Operating Systems (Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu) and how to troubleshoot at root level
- Administration skills in Open System Databases (including MS SQL/POSTGRES)
- Enterprise leve SAN Hardware and administration
- Good knowledge of Enterprise level Backup solutions like Commvault hardware, software and day to day administration
- Experience supporting various Server operating systems, both physical and virtual non-clustered server environments
- SAN fabrics and interconnectivity
- Brocade switch connectivity using iSCSI and fibre channel links
- Experience of administering SAN connectivity for virtual server environment
This is a great opportunity to join a great Charity with an experienced team of Linux Systems Engineers.
Please forward your CV urgently..
- Operating Systems
- Linux Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job