Linux Systems Engineer - 6 Months - £1200 Per Week After Tax (£398 Per Day Inside IR35)
Our multi-national client are looking for a Linux Engineer with the relevant experience detailed below:
- Project delivery and service migrations.
- Incident resolution and problem management to the server estate
- Estate management to a known, consistent standard
- BAU work on behalf of technical and business teams.
- Perform remediation on computer hardware, software, and firmware, or make changes to systems management software, to improve performance and eliminate problems and allow migrations to continue
- Patching and vulnerability Management.
- Performance tuning and management.
- Adherence to ITIL standards and processes
- Will be required to work outside normal hours and support client change windows
Technical Skills - Core
- Red hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Enterprise Linux
- HPE Servers & blade enclosures
- GPFS, ASM & SAN Storage types
- Multipathing & Disk based migration techniques
Technical Skills - Desirable
- McAfee security products
- Database Technologies
- Scripting technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'