Linux Systems Aministrator/DevOps Engineer - London £40k-£55k
My Client, a leading Charity Organisation in the UK, are recruiting for a Linux Systems Administrator & DevOps Engineer.
- Experience of Linux operating systems to intermediate level
- Experience supporting Linux based web hosting environments
- Experience in cloud services, preferably AWS - Managing AWS cloud services such as EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch, IAM, VPC and SES
- Confident with scripting languages
- Automation experience with Ansible/Terraform
- Experience with Virtualisation - VMware ESXi
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Any configuration management tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Containerisation experience with Docker/Kubernetes
FRG Technology Consulting is the leading AWS recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
All correspondence is dealt with confidentially.
FRG Technology Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
DevOps / AWS / Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer / Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkins / Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Terraform / Linux / Amazon Web Services / Azure / Cloud / VMware ESXi / EC2 / S3 / System Administrator / SysAdmin / Cloudwatch
- DevOps / AWS / Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer / Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkins / Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Terraform /