Linux Systems Administrator - Media/Publishing - 50/55k
We have an outstanding opportunity to work within an organisation that genuinely benefits peoples lives daily. As a Linux Systems Administrator within this organisation you will have the opportunity to work with the very latest tech in the DevOps world. We are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator who is keen to work further with AWS and Containerization. You will build strategic relationships with both Development and Operations teams in order to understand where the infrastructure can be improved and how best you can develop automation processes and tools for them.
The Linux Systems Administrator should have:
- 5 years provisioning and Administering Red Hat servers
- Ubuntu or Centos experience beneficial
- Vmware administration
- Ansible deployment and administration
- Scripting experience for day to day admin and automation.
- Understanding of a SAN
- AWS experience / managing EC2, S3, VPC and Cloudformation
Bonus would be;
- Experience on Azure Services
- Automation via Terraform
- Containerization experience/Kubernetes etc..
If you have the Linux background and want to be considered then send your cv today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'