We are looking for an enthusiastic Linux Systems Admin to join a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding company. You will be experienced in Linux and ideally have an interest / some experience with automation and software development / DevOps (although not essential)
As a linux systems administrator / devops engineer, you will be developing and supporting services on open source software components, providing services to a range of organisations. The role will be vast and provide huge opportunity to expand your skillset.
Day to day duties will encompass operational tasks on servers, software deployments, config, troubleshooting, automating, monitoring, utilising config management, integration of new software, scripting and coding, devops, evaluating new technologies and even getting involved in systems design, architecture and deployment alongside the Systems Architect! This is a high growth company offering real scope for progression and development
Ideal Skills and Experience (not all essential):
- Linux Systems Administration (essential)
- Familiarity of networking and network protocols
- Scripting in any language
- Automation and streamlining
- Fault diagnosis and ability to troubleshoot
- Config management systems (ideally some knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL / MySQL / Postgres SQL
- Any knowledge of the following would also be beneficial: virtualisation technologies, front end frameworks eg HTML, CSS, Monitoring Tools eg Nagios, version control (ideally git)
Most importantly, a positive attitude and the desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly is essential, as training and development will be invested in the successful candidate. Please click apply now for a quick turnaround.
Linux Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer
- Systems Administration
- config management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"