Linux Systems Administrator
Linux / MySQL / Apache / Networking
BRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN A DYNAMIC CONSULTANCY OFFERING EXCELLENCE THROUGH ENVIRONMENT AND PROJECTS!
- Leeds city centre office, 10 minutes from the station
- Clear and rewarding progression opportunities
- Benefits such as healthcare, pension, flexi working, social events and more!
- Competitive salary of up to £65k, depending on experience
- To apply please call / or email
Sourced by : @ITJobs_N - Roles across the North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We are an award-winning Software House who deliver to the leading names across the technology market in the UK. We deliver excellence through Client approval and the experience and knowledge of our technical leaders, which hopefully you will be one of!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
Your main responsibilities will be to the day to day development and maintenance of our Server Infrastructure and other company related systems, including making sure all of our services are running at full efficiency. We are looking for someone who can work well within a team and someone who can clearly communicate with various departments on a European wide scale.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE ….
- BASH / SCRUM / Jenkins / Linux / UNIX / SQL / AWS
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting skills including use of a scripting language such as Python or Ruby, proficiency with shell scripting (e.g. BASH)
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
- In depth knowledge of virtualisation platforms and cloud orchestration
- Excellent Linux/Unix system administration skills
ITS NICE TO HAVE ….
- Configuration of firewalls, load balancers and other network equipment.
- Exposure to ITIL.
- Experience with planning for Disaster Recovery.
- Personal time management and leadership skills
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @ITSupportChris or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Chris Hopley Searchability in to Google! I look forward to hearing from you.