Howard Finley are currently recruiting for a Linux System Administrator to join a Gaming Company in Central London, to work on a permanent basis.
The opportunity will sit within the Operations Team, and will be largely project based. You will have experience of designing, building, maintaining and securing highly available, scalable and supportable I.T solutions.
The successful person will have experience working on projects and providing BAU support when required. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Essential Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive background working with Linux servers
- Experience with VMware implementation, support and maintenance
- Experience with SAN & NAS technologies
- Experience of Nginx, Apache and Tomcat server
- Some Windows server knowledge would be advantageous
- Cacti, Nagios, Puppet or Ansible
- Veeam Backup
If this role is of interest, please contact Ben Lay at Howard Finley to discuss the role in further detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job