Linux Engineer for a leading Charity in Surrey, Sutton. The Linux Systems Engineer will have some of the following skills and experience;
- Strong Linux Server Operating Systems (Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu) and how to troubleshoot at root level
- Strong Administration skills in Open System Databases (including MS SQL / POSTGRES)
- Enterprise leve SAN Hardware and administration
- Good knowledge of Enterprise level Backup solutions like Commvault hardware, software and day to day administration
- Experience supporting various *nix Server operating systems, both physical and virtual non-clustered server environments
- SAn fabrics and interconnectivity
- Brocade switch connectivity using iSCSI and fibre channel links
- Experience of administering SAN connectivity for virtual server environment
This is a great opportunity to join a good team of Linux engineers.
Please forward your CV urgently..
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job