- Immediate start
We have an excellent opportunity for Linguist Consultants across multiple languages to be part of a global company. We are currently looking for native French, German, Italian and Filipino speakers who can join us late-October with the option to work from home. You will be supporting a pilot project which could possibly lead to longer term and higher volume work of this kind.
About Pole To Win
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, and Audio Production.
What you will be doing
- Pronunciation Transcription: transcribe words in the way it’s most commonly and correctly pronounced in your language, according to the client’s phonemic transcription conventions.
- Pronunciation Approval: evaluate pronunciation transcriptions for correctness, as well as verify the phonemic transcription, pronunciation sources, internal research, etc.
- Proofreading: edit lines as needed according to the client’s proofreading conventions.
- Evaluate casting clips: listen and evaluate casting tests for suitability according to client’s guidelines.
- Recording QC: perform a number of quality checks on lines composed of audio, text, and additional data annotation fields, assessing the audio for overall recording quality, voice quality, and correct pronunciation.
- A degree (BA or MA) in a language related field such as: Linguistics, Literature, Foreign Languages, Speech Therapy, Philology or Translation. Classes/coursework in Phonetics, Semantics or Phonology are also desirable.
- Must be a native level speaker.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Computer literacy - Able to use different software applications and websites.
- Experience in script creation, audio castings and recordings is desirable.
What we offer
- Flexible working - The option to work from home is available.
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the technology industry and provided with full training and opportunity to work on a project with a global name brand.
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'