Location: Featherstone, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: General Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Line Operatives on a Fixed Term basis at our Featherstone depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Following all Safe Systems of Work and procedures
- Reporting any near miss incidents, hazards or defective equipment at any time
- Reporting any accidents and supporting investigations
- Adhering to all Quality procedures.
- Reporting to Line Leader any faults in packed product e.g. poor seals, coding difficult to read or missing
- Checking products and ensuring the right quality is packed
- Checking dates on incoming products for the Line Leaders
- Ensuring pallet layout is correct
- Keeping the line tidy – it keeps it safer and protects the product from foreign matter contamination
- Following personal hygiene rules e.g. hand washing and not taking loose items into the factory
- Following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Working at the required rate to achieve the line target
- Keeping time is expected at shift starts and breaks
- Working on your line area
- Know the product and required date coding of the packed product
- Knowing the production targets for your line and support the line leader to deliver them
Shifts: 06:00 – 14:00/14:00 – 22:00/22:00 – 06:00 Rotating
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job