P+S Personnel are pleased to be working with our client who are a leading pharmaceutical company based in Great Yarmouth. You would be working in a modern factory which provides fantastic facilities in order to manufacture a large quantity and variety of products to the highest standards.
Working Hours: Rotating Hours.
Monday to Thursday 06.00AM - 14.00PM, Friday 06.00AM - 13.00PM.
Monday to Thursday 13.45PM - 22.00PM, Friday 12.45PM to 18.45PM.
Pay Rate: £8.84 P/H.
A shift premium of £10.61 P/H will apply if you work your full 39 hours a week.
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
- Working in accordance with specific schedules.
- Loading machines with raw ingredients, product boxes and information leaflets.
- Screwing lids on to products as they pass through the line.
- You will be responsible for checking batch numbers against final products in line with company QA specifications.
- If there is a delay in production, you will be responsible for picking products off the line and boxing them to put back through the machine at a later stage.
- Using a pallet truck to move finished goods from the production area to the warehouse.
- Every 30 minutes your duties will change to avoid repetitive workload.
- Ensuring your workstation is clean and tidy in line with the client’s hygiene standards.
- Adhering to the company’s health and safety policies.
- You must have previous experience in a similar role (Ideally 2 years).
- You must be able to meet targets in line with production standards.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills including a good standard of English.
- You must be able to lift products in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
- You must be a team player but also be able to work on your own initiative.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Be a competent computer user.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing/ production environment e.g. pharmaceutical or food.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an amazing company, along with meeting the person specification requirements then please apply now ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Communication Skills
- Manual Handling
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'