Location: Avonmounth, Bristol
Reporting to: Production Manager
Salary: £18,138.00 pa
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are now recruiting for a on a full time, permanent basis at our Bristoldepot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Following all Safe Systems of Work and procedures
- Reporting any near miss incidents, hazards or defective equipment at any time
- Reporting any accidents and supporting investigations
- Adhering to all Quality procedures.
- Reporting to Line Leader any faults in packed product e.g. poor seals, coding difficult to read or missing
- Checking products and ensuring the right quality is packed
- Checking dates on incoming products for the Line Leaders
- Ensuring pallet layout is correct
- Keeping the line tidy – it keeps it safer and protects the product from foreign matter contamination
- Following personal hygiene rules e.g. hand washing and not taking loose items into the factory
- Following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Working at the required rate to achieve the line target
- Keeping time is expected at shift starts and breaks
- Working on your line area
- Know the product and required date coding of the packed product
- Knowing the production targets for your line and support the line leader to deliver them
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'