We are looking for Production Operative / Line Operative workers to join our Client's site in Wisbech, PE13 2RN. This is a great opportunity to join a sustainable, innovative and international company who produce and distribute some of the most well-known food brands in the UK and US.
We have both full time and part time opportunities available as a Production Operative!
Pay rate as a Production Operative:
- £8.21 per hour - £394.08 per week
- Overtime available
Your main responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- Preparing the fruit using tools provided
- Packing fruit boxes & dispatching
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the Warehouse
- Ensuring work areas and machinery are clean
Some of the benefits available as a Production Operative:
- Weekly pay
- Canteen onsite
- Car parking available
- Ongoing contract
- No experience needed as a Production Operative as full training is provided
Day & Night shifts available as a Production Operative:
- Full time shifts: Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday
- Part time shifts are also available - once you have applied we will contact you to discuss your availability
Travel: Own transport or a reliable source of transport required due to the shift times and location, which is just off from Weasenham Lane in Wisbech.
Click the Apply button now and we will contact you shortly!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- Part time
- Production Operative
- Picker Packer
- Full time
- Assembly Operative
- Line Operative
- Immediate starts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'