ROLE: Line Leader - Manufacturing
HOURS OF WORK: Mon-Thu 1245 - 2230 (With flexibilty to train on mornings)
BASIC SALARY: £28K per annum
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Yealry bonus, attendance bonus, 33 days holiday, pension.
Do you have experience in a similar role?
Are you hands on wanting to lead from the front?
Do you have experienced managing a team?
If so we'd like to hear from you!
Our client is seeking a Line Leader to join their organisation based in Wellingborough on a permanent basis to manage the manufacturing of our formulations to meet planned volumes and targets in accordance with safety and quality standards. Responsible for delivering manufacturing production performance targets by following agreed operating procedures and using continuous improvement methodologies to improve performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, HSE and team development.
In this Line Leader role, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and operate mixing and associated equipment
- Record, monitor and calculate performance v target in terms of HSE, quality, OEE, staff and waste
- Maintain an excellent standard of housekeeping
- Lead daily briefings, MDI boards Tier 1, feeding into Tier 2
- Actively participate and take a lead role in safety, quality and continuous improvement activities
- Have a sound knowledge of systems and procedures and carry out all work in a safe manner, reporting any issues via the appropriate system
- Competent across all manufacturing in order that he/she can rotate regularly, recording performance, against targets, maintaining standards and raising issues with team members to resolve efficiently
- Challenges personal performance and develops own skills and supports the team to consistently strive for improved results
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business and where the supply chain and manufacturing fits as part of the business strategy
- Accepts the need for change and demonstrates a working knowledge and application of continuous improvement tools in daily work and is capable of actively leading in improvement
In order to be successful as a Line Leader you must:
- GCSE/ A Level Qualification / NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) or 3 years experience in leading manufacturing operations
- Ideally a qualification in maths and English - must be competent in numeracy to read and understand numbers, batch cards, interpret and manipulate data where required.
- Competency in interpreting data in business systems and entering key performance data
- Certified with forklift truck license
- Experience in manufacturing / process industry
- Excellent verbal communication and team work skills to work with colleagues to achieve individual and team targets
- Desire to champion the company values
- Good understanding of company manufacturing - components to QC tests
- Logical problem solving skills and the ability to lead problem solving activity
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in this Line Leader role, we would like to hear from you. Upload your CV online or call the Wellingborough land-line for more information.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- Team Leader
- Production Supervisor
- Line Leader
- Production Leader
- Manufacturing Supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'