Gi Group are working on behalf of a Food Production FMCG business in Grimsby, where we are recruiting for a Line leader for their production operation. Leading a team of up to 10 operatives, you will work on up to 20 different product lines, managing regular changeovers and throughout a shift. Previous exposure to the Food sector is essential. This role is permanent.
LINE LEADER JOB DETAILS:
* Hours of work: 6 day week - 2 week rota, 3-on-1-off & 3-on-7-off
* Salary: £10.50 to £11 per hour
LINE LEADER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Working in a pressurised food production environment
* Supervising a line of 7-10 staff
* Leading daily briefing meetings to the line, communicating daily targets etc
* Managing changeovers within shift for various product lines
* Producing for major supermarkets and retailers
* Liaising with other department supervisors and managers
LINE LEADER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
* Previous exposure within the FMCG food environment is essential
* Previous Line Leader/Supervisory/Management experience is essential
* Have excellent people management skills to enable you to motivate and inspire
* Have good knowledge of Food Hygiene processes
* Be proactive in the provision of supplies for the line, to enable the line to keep operating
* Be flexible in working times including weekends
* Have a keen eye for quality control checking products as they are produced on the line
* The ability to work quickly under pressure
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the role of Line Leader please send your CV to Paul Thorpe, or alternatively call Paul on for further info. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
- Food Production Supervisor Team Leader Line Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'