"SK Chilled Foods, one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of chilled ethnic snacks, ready meals and party food. From our manufacturing sites, based in Teesside, we work with most of the well-known supermarkets supplying them with delicious ranges of own label products across Indian, Oriental, Tex-Mex categories and more.
We value our people, after all our successes are built on the dedication of our fantastic team, and there are many! In the last 3 years alone, our teams and products have won many industry accolades from Q Awards to Food Manufacturing Excellence Awards.
Joining us means working in a fast-paced environment with talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn with chances for real career progression and we are proud to offer an enhanced rate pay.
So, if you’re looking to build a lasting career in food manufacturing with a growing and supportive company then SK Chilled Foods needs you!"
SK Foods and Imperial are working collaboratively to recruit a Line Leader
Job Tittle: Line Leader
Hours: Continental - 12 hour shifts
- To ensure the Line is set up prior to the start of the shift to allow production to start on time.
- Ensure Team members are fully aware of their duties and tasks upon arrival.
- Liaise with the Shift Manager to ensure you are fully conversant with the DMR and identify what is required to enable the Team to meet the plan.
- Ensure the Line is fully supplied at all times to avoid unnecessary stoppage.
- Monitor the output of the Line and ensure that production targets are achieved.
- Monitor all weight and traceability control procedures and ensure they are recorded.
- Ensure all waste is kept to a minimum at all times.
- Report any machine faults to the Engineers immediately.
- Ensure your Shift Manager is aware of any training needs.
- You must ensure that everyone in your Team, including yourself, is fully up to date on all required training.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
- Organise and control the Team’s breaks.
INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING ROLE AND WORKING FOR A GROWING MANUFACTURER IN TEESSIDE?
WHY NOT COME DOWN TO THE JOBS FAIR ON THE 21ST FEBRUARY AT RIVERSIDE STADIUM, LEGENDS LOUNGE FROM 10:00AM - 4:00PM TO MEET THE TEAM AND DISCUSS THING’S FURTHER!
For more information on this role please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'