We are looking for an experienced Line Leader on behalf of our continuously growing client based in Needham Market. This position will start on a temporary basis and for the right candidate will become a permanent position.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure pace of production on your allocated line/s is running to production targets.
- Supervising the staff on your production line/s and organising them accordingly.
- To assist with training of permanent and temporary staff to ensure they understand their task on each job that they do.
- Monitoring quality of products produced on your line/s.
- Ensuring all parts are ready at the start of each production run and component parts are cleared away and returned to warehouse at the end of a production run.
- Reporting all problems to Supervisor and/or Engineer.
- Responsible for film reel changeovers, label changeovers in label machines and tape changeovers in carton sealers.
- General picking and packing.
Pay rate: £8.05 per hour
Working days are Monday to Friday 8.30- 17.00
If you are interested in this position or have any queries/questions please contact our Industrial Team in Diss on: or email us your CV to: