Do you enjoy leading a team of workers?
Have you got experience working in a manufacturing assembly line?
Are you looking for a new challenge with great rates of pay?
If the answers to these questions are YES then we want to hear from you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for several Line Leaders to head up a fast moving and exciting project for a growing business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current Line Leader / Team Leader to develop their career and join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Line Leader you would be managing & overseeing all production across an assembly line which would include both mechanical and electrical assembly. Working to strict safety and quality requirements this role would suit someone with current managerial experience.
- Leading a team of up to 8 manual assemblers, using hand tools and jigs to manufacture high quality goods
- Leading from the front on a brand new line, setting procedures and assisting with full initial training across the product range
- Monitor the assembly process and carry out basic test to ensure quality of work is kept high
- KPI managing all line workers and reporting any issues into senior management
- Report equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Fit basic parts to machinery and equipment, ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Record how much raw material has been used during the assembly process and assess areas to save costs for the business
- Fill out process documentation needed for the final products to leave the factory
- Experience working as a Line Leader/ Team Leader/ Supervisor
- Must have worked on a mechanical/ electrical assembly line previously
- Must have a full UK driving license as some initial training will require travel to the supplier's site
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Line Leader position, 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, finishing on a half day EVERY Friday at 1pm. This position offers an annual salary of up to £24,000 PA plus annual company benefits to include a huge career progression, free on-site parking and company pension.
If this Line Leader position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- team leader
- Line leader