Are you an experienced Line Leader looking for a new position?
Do you have strong leadership skills?
Have you worked within food before?
This may be the perfect role for you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an experience Line Leader for our client based in March.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Line Leader to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
This position will be best suited to someone who is an experienced line leader or someone on the production line looking for a step into a leadership role.
Job Specifications: -
- To produce good quality product at a minimum of 85% efficiency on lines
- Perform basic machine setting tasks as identified and in line with SOP's
- Run production lines are trained
- Supervise staff appraisals, identifying good and bad performances.
- Monitor and maintain product quality in accordance with standards set by the QA department
- Control waste and rework to a level of less than 5% of production
- Maintain work areas in a clean and tidy way
- Complete administrative paperwork when required for company reporting procedures
Person specification: -
- Experience working within Food - MUST
- Ability to lead and develop a small team
- Demonstrate positive, pro-active can-do attitude across shifts
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
Our client is currently recruiting for both days (rotational) and permeant nights.
This position as Line leader will be working rotational hours, Week 1 - 6am -2pm Week 2 2pm -10pm. Hourly rate would start between £7.85 - £8.75 (DOE) and rise to £10.75 p/h after training is completed on each line (DOE) Line leaders would be expected to be on shift 15 minutes before there shift starts for handover, which is paid.
This position as Line Leader will be working permeant nights. Working hours 10pm-6am paying between £9.03 to £13.36 p/h Monies will increase after training has been completed on each line (DOE) Line leaders would be expected to be on shift 15 minutes before there shift starts for handover, which is paid.
Each completition of a line with increase your hourly rate. Each Line will take on average 3-4 weeks to be completed.
To apply for either position as a Line Leader, then please forward your CV to Scott at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- team leader
- line leader