Are you an experienced Production Line Leader?
Would you like to work for a Company that invests in its people, developing them to progress in the organisation? Do you enjoy leading and getting the best out of people?
RecruitPol Ltd are seeking an experienced Production Line Leader for the leading specialist international food packing company based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, to manage the daily production function of the line/ team and to provide support to the Shift Manager and Production Manger. As a Production Line Leader you will be working 4on4off / 12 hrs shift pattern on day or night shift 0600-1800 OR 1800-0600. Immediate start for the right candidate.
Production Line Leader Job Specification:
- Record and escalate any issues affecting line/ team performance to the Team Leader and carry out actions that have been agreed in order to correct any losses
- Support the investigation/actioning of any non-conforming processes/ products in order to reduce waste and ensure that Batch Yield is on target
- Ensure any issues regarding CCP’s are highlighted immediately to Shift Manager and QA team
- Escalation of any product quality to Shift Manager
- Escalate any issues to the Team Leader/ Production Manager to ensure restraints to production/ team work are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Ensure that Full Traceability is achieved for every batch of product through accurate recording of paperwork
- Support the Team Leader/ Production Manager in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes
- Assist the Team Leader/ Production Manager in progressing the teams development needs through cross training and continuous assessment of training needs
- Monitoring of staff performance and escalation of any poor/ under performance.
As a Production Line Leader you will have:
- Experience of working in a fast moving production/ manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of effectively managing people and knowledge of people management processes - e.g absence, performance
- A positive and professional approach to their work.
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to earn overtime
- 20 holidays
- Death in service
- On- site parking
- Discounted food
- Ability to earn overtime
- Production Line
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'