Are you looking for a new beginning? If so, we have a position open for you to become a Line Feeder in Fakenham, NR21 8AF! We have IMMEDIATE STARTS available with the potential to gain a permanent position!
**Opportunity to earn between £400 and £500 per week!**
** FREE TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FROM SWAFFHAM AND DEREHAM**
Your pay rate as a Line Feeder will be£9.20 per hour. We have a £2.00p/h attendance bonus available (criteria applies).
Shift times as a Line Feeder:
- Day shift: 06:00am until 18:00pm
- Night shift: 18:00pm until 06:00am
- You will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Your role as a Line Feeder:
- Ensuring the production line is fully stocked
- Working to production targets
- Working within a team environment
- Other general duties when required( wrapping pallets, printing labels)
The role of Line Feeder will see you take part in the production of confectionery, being part of a team that brings smiles to people across the country by "creating a chocolate dreamland". Our client is strictly a NUT FREE site so no NUTS or NUT Products are allowed on site. You will be required to wear safety shoes, we can provide them but prefer you wear your own.
Benefits you will receive as a Line Feeder:
- You will be working in a friendly environment
- You will receive weekly pay - Every Friday
- Training is provided so no experience needed
- You will have access to discounted products through our staff shop
The chocolate factory has a great environment and culture, treating staff incredibly well and looks to develop talented individuals to turn them into long term members of their workforce.
Location: Fakenham, NR21 8AF - No transport provided so must live locally or have own transport.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to become a Line Feeder!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'