Line Chef - FULL & PART-TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.
The Line Chef Role and Ideal Candidate
As a talented Line Chef you will be responsible for delivering top quality dishes. Communication is key in this high volume, fast paced environment. Knowledge and understanding of food safety and hygiene is critical, along with delivering food to specification. As part of the kitchen team you will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
The Line Chef Benefits
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognised for your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Uniform provided
Our Chef Development programme help you build on your knowledge and sharpen your skills and our Career Path which could see you progress to Head Chef level and beyond!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job