Lighting Maintenance Engineer
Based in Norwich
Salary : competitive , plus van
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
* To be responsible to undertake lighting maintenance within Norwich - Ipswich area, covering multiple retail and commercial contracts.
* To ensure all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
* To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
* To undertake Lighting maintenance, repairs and installations as required
* To monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment. Record inspection reports
* To keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work
* To have working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures
* To report any defects at time of service visit
* To carry out works specified
* Experience in either in the property/M&E industries
* Experience in dealing with all types of lighting maintenance
* Electrically qualified
* Strong customer care focus
* Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
* Full and Clean driving Licence
* Able to work at heights
- lighting and electrical