Lighting Designer role, based in a fantastic head office location. Working alongside a great team, overseeing projects from end to end, in a broad range of locations across the UK.
Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a manufacturer of Lighting and Electrical products and they have been established for over 50 years.
- With a UK Head Office and manufacturing facility, they also have offices throughout the globe, they are truly an international company with global brands.
- The company are at the forefront of technology and are continually developing products to meet the ever-changing requirements of customers.
- As a company, they offer fantastic career progression, with in-house and external training provided throughout your career.
- This is a Lighting Designer position based from the head office in the Manchester area, where you will be overseeing the full lighting design for various clients.
- Using a full design suite, you will take the site survey and client briefing to complete comprehensive lighting designs with full schematics and lighting calculations, working from concept to completion.
- You will be working on lighting designs for Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects, both interior and exterior lighting, designing the lighting and controls layout.
- Part of this role will be carrying out any required changes to the design, as directed by the clients.
- With a broad range of products available to you, it is essential that you specify the best products to meet with the client’s requirements for each project.
For this position, you must have the following:
- It is essential that you have previous experience of Lighting Design, having previously carried out lighting and controls designs.
- You must have a high level of working knowledge of either DIALux or Relux design packages.
- This role requires the person applying to have a good overall knowledge of the lighting industry and the range of products available to clients
- You must have a high level of numeracy and literacy with fantastic attention to detail.
- Good time keeping and high personal standards are essential, along with being a hardworking, trustworthy and ethical person.
For this position you will ideally have the following:
- It is highly desirable for anyone applying to have other design software experience such as AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp etc
- Experience of having used a wide range of lighting manufacturers products in your designs would be a distinct advantage for anyone applying to this role
What you get in return:
- Up to £30k basic salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Lighting Control
- Lighting Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'