Role: Lighting Design Engineer
Location: Nr Bath
Highfield professional solutions are working on behalf of an award winning, multi-disciplined, high-performance engineering company who sit within the water sector and are based near Bath for a Lighting Design Engineer .
- The Electrical / Lighting Design Engineer role will be required to carry out detailed installation design for existing modifications and new installations.
- To gain client requirements and creating specifications for projects; creating solutions.
- To work alongside the Project Manager and Design Manager to ensure that the designs of projects are running to client requirements, and are compliant with regulations.
- To produce designs in accordance with the design specification through technical innovation
To ensure the integrity of the design through:
o technical design calculations
o material research and awareness of modern production techniques
o cost effectiveness
- To produce all necessary production and assembly drawings, using 2D drawing CAD system
- To be aware of the necessary standards relating to the environment
- To undertake site and client visits as required
- To communicate accurately with other stakeholders throughout the project from concept through to completion.
- To Liaise with the end client to ensure that they have a full understanding of the progress of the project.
* 3D plant room design experience
* Electrical design knowledge
* 3D CAD experience
* Lighting design software experience (Relux or Dilux, or similar)
For further information, please call Helen Lee on or email your CV