Benefits of the role include;
- A generous holiday allowance
- An employee welfare fund for team building and socialising.
- Our in-house Learning & Development Team who are dedicated to maximising your personal development with a range of training courses available for all staff.
MET Recruitment London are looking for a Lifting Equipment Inspector earning £25,000-£33,000 annually, to join the team of our Birmingham based client. Our client now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. Our nationwide Lifting division hires a range of equipment including hoists, slings and winches to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Main duties for the role include;
- Carrying out testing, inspection and certification of customer owned lifting and safety equipment to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations
- Inspection of all "below the hook" lifting equipment and accessories along with repair and maintenance.
- Support the lifting depot network by maintaining the hire fleet
- Upskilling less experienced members of the team
- Providing customers with bespoke solutions to lifting based queries
For the role, you must;
- Experience working in the lifting equipment industry
- Competent in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER and PUWER.
- LEEA Qualification/s
- Driving licence