Vida Energy are working in partnership with a large employer in Saudi Arabia and are currently recruiting for a number of Lifting and Rigging Manager positions. The positions will be on a 12 month fixed contract based in various locations throughout the Kingdom.
Face to face interviews are to be held in the UK and USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lifting and Rigging Managerto work for one of the largest companies in Saudi Arabia where you will be rewarded with a tax free salary, accommodation and transport benefits.
Lifting and Rigging Manager is responsible for the safe & efficient performance of the department ensuring compliance with Company Policy, Quality Safety & Environmental Management System, and International Standards to achieve the forecast targets & goals. To preserve the function of physical assets throughout their life period to the satisfaction of international standards through continued process improvement, selecting and applying the most cost-effective techniques along with pro-actively preventing and managing failures and their consequences
Main Responsibilities of the Lifting and Rigging Manager;
- Preside over daily operations and lead the implementation of safety and efficiency planning, & continuous improvement strategy
- Support the Production & Project Managers with resource planning maximizing utilization & performance of facilities & resources
- Ensure facilities under department control are maintained in accordance with company policy and comply with government regulatory requirements if applicable
- Control department operational budget and develop budgetary & CAPEX forecasts
- Lead the development and continuous review of operating procedures within the department
- Work closely with HSE to engineer out potential hazards, to provide a safe working environment, for all employees
You will need to be competent with;
HSE, Commitment to Quality, Planning & Organising, Communication, Situation Management, Business Acumen.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for the Lifting and Rigging Managerrole;
Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Qualifications related to lifting operations.
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role within shipbuilding or equivalent industry
Must have a thorough understanding of Engineering, planning & execution of lifting services in accordance with international lifting standards & practices (Example: LOLER). Knowledge of ERP systems & Asset Management Systems.
- Fluent English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Arabic is not essential, but could be advantageous
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead the team
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
Interviews for this position will take place in Central London (TBC) and successful candidates will be required to mobilise within 45 days.
The company provide an excellent tax free salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the position please contact Michael at Vida Energy for an informal discussion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'