We are currently working with a specialist in providing installation, maintenance and repair solutions to the Lift Industry, who are on the lookout for qualified Lift Service Engineers based in the Southampton area.
The client we are currently working with hold 10 years’ experience providing excellent service to the Lift Industry, providing work to businesses, local authorities, councils and independent lift owners.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will involve;
- The routine maintenance of a range of lifts, including goods lifts, passenger lifts and platform DDA equipment.
- Carrying out servicing checks in line with industry standards.
- Completing written work records and submitting via PDA to the relevant Manager.
- Taking part in the company’s out of hours standby rota, attending to call-outs on the South Coast of England.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- NVQ 3 Qualified in Lift Servicing and Repairs; or at least 50% completion of.
- A full UK driving license.
- Experience in a previous similar role, including independently servicing a range of elevators.
- Previous experience in covering the call-out rota.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will offer a competitive package, including;
- Excellent basic salary.
- Door to door travel time.
- Plenty of overtime opportunity at enhanced rates.
- Optional additional industry related training.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
If you are a part or fully NVQ 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in the Southampton or Hampshire area, please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch with more information on the role, along with interview details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'