Salary: Upto £35,000 plus Door to Door travel, Oncall, Overtime, Vehicle, Mobile, Company Pension Scheme, 33 Holidays (including bank holidays), Health Scheme, full uniform, all tools and equipment and PPE provided.
My client is a global leader and provides lifts and escalators to commercial, industrial and public sector. They are well recognised to provide excellent training and development opportunities. Due to further growth they are seeking two lift service engineer in North East.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a lift service engineer you will be specialising in all aspects of repair and servicing.
- The ideal candidate will be hungry for progression and take great pride in personal development. Full training and regular progression meetings are provided so engineers able to take advantage of this.
- To complete all allocated work within the most cost efficient timescales.
- To complete all relevant paperwork clearly and concisely. To ensure all timesheets and other paperwork are submitted on time.
- To ensure professionalism at all times and personal appearance is well presented.
- Ensure all tools, equipment and vehicles provided are maintained to the highest standard at all times and are tested where required at appropriate intervals.
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures
Qualifications and previous experience:
- NVQ- Level 3 or J module
- Previous experience as a lift engineer Full UK Drivers Licence
If the above opportunity is of interest to you or for further information please call Saira Hussain at SER Limited on or apply immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job