Lift Service Engineer (West London)
Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Lift Service Engineer on a permanent basis.
Working from home you will have full autonomy to carry out service and minor repairs or around the West London area as and when required.
Job Title: Lift Service Engineer
Salary: Negotiable depending upon skills and experience + standby + on call + Turn of key
Hours: Full time working Monday to Friday + on call
Location: West London
- Manage your own service route with minimal supervision.
- Attend breakdown call outs.
- Carry out minor repairs as and when required.
- You will work throughout your designated area but will also assist Engineers in other areas covered by the branch as and when required to do so.
- Participate in the call out rota covering West London.
- Carry out responsibilities in a safe and proper manner both for self and for the well-being of others.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained.
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with clients
- Ensure reports are completed within a timely manner including all the appropriate information required for follow up work to be completed reducing return visits.
- Mentor and coach Engineer Mates/Trainees.
- Ensure the company vehicle is kept clean, tidy and road legal at all times.
- Appropriate PPE will be provided and its use is mandatory and any loss or defect must be reported and replacements obtained.
- Ensure you have essential van stock at all times by liaising with your branch.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
- Time served with demonstrable experience servicing passenger lifts.
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent.
- You will be versatile working on various makes and models of Lifts.
- You will be confident to work on your own initiative.
- Self motivated with fantastic time management skills.
- Full clean driving license.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact MehtabSabir at Imperial Professionals.
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'