1 x Birmingham
Salary: Upto £31,500- £35,000 plus, Vehicle, Mobile, Tablet, Company Pension Scheme, 23 Holidays+ bank holidays, full uniform, all tools, equipment and PPE provided.
My client is a global leader and provides lifts and escalators to commercial, industrial and public sector. They are well recognised to provide excellent training and development opportunities. Due to further growth they are seeking a lift installation engineer in Leeds/ Birmingham.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a lift installation engineer you will be specialising in all aspects of installation, ensuring compliance with company installation methods, site and client rules
- The ideal candidate will be hungry for progression and take great pride in personal development. Full training and regular progression meetings are provided so engineers able to take advantage of this.
- To complete all relevant paperwork clearly and concisely. To ensure all timesheets and other paperwork are submitted on time.
- To ensure professionalism at all times and personal appearance is well presented.
- Comply with engineers instructions and all other company policies and procedures including driver’s handbook
- Install efficiently and with quality using the correct tools and equipment
- Install the lift completely. Including electrical installation and nominal speed.
Qualifications and previous experience:
- NVQ- Level 3 or J module
- Previous experience as a lift engineer
- Full UK Drivers Licence
If the above opportunity is of interest to you or for further information please call Saira Hussain at SER Limited on or email a copy of your current cv
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job