An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fantastic large company specialising in the installation, design, maintenance and repair of passenger, service and goods lifts, for an experienced Lift Engineer to join their team based in Northampton.
The ideal candidate will be based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire, covering a service route within these areas only.
The role for the Lift Engineer will involve;
- Working throughout the designated area (Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire) attending to lift breakdowns, dealing with daily routine pre-planned maintenance on a range of makes and manufactures of service, goods and passenger lifts.
- Taking part in the out of hours standby rota, which currently stands at a 1 week in 4 basis.
- Independently managing a service route within the above area, with minimum supervision.
- Reporting to the Branch Service Manager, updating all work records both written and computerised.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Lift Engineer will have;
- An NVQ Level 3 (Or Equivalent Qualification) in Lift Repairs/Maintenance
- Previous experience in the service and maintenance of passenger, service and goods lifts.
- Experience in a similar role, independently managing a service route and dealing with breakdowns.
- The capability of using a PDA to update all work records accordingly.
The package for the successful engineer will offer;
- 25 Days' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- A Share in Company Earnings
- A Company Vehicle, Phone and PPE
If you feel you have the skills and experience my client is looking for, please apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job