Job Title: Lift Engineer (Service/Repair/Call-out)
Location: Covering London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Wouldn't`t it be great as an experienced and professional Lift Engineer that offers Monday - Friday working hours with on-call requirements on a rota rather that all the time? How would you like to work in a role that offers varied duties, from servicing to repair? Do you love the excitement of Central London working with high-end commercial clients? If so, I need to hear from you!
As the sun seems to disappear, let me "lift" your spirits with a unique and stable position available for a Lift Engineer based from a Bromley site and covering Central London! You will be heavily supporting clients with their required servicing, repairs and callout needs, ensuring that outstanding customer service is being delivered and acting as a champion for your organisation.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary you will also be entitled to call-out enhancements and stand-by payments to really boost your earnings. You will work on a Monday - Friday basis however overtime will be required. Call-out rota is 1 week in 3. Company van with fuel parking and congestion charge payment is provided.
Want to hear more about this varied role? Keep reading!
- Carry out servicing/repairs/call outs in London area (mainly Central London)
- To provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Arrive to designated job promptly and with the required equipment
- Ensure health and safety at all times
- Carry out required works as per job sheets
- Ensure that any further works are recorded and passed forward to the appropriate team
- Maintain consistent contact with the office to ensure that they are updated with your location
- Complete required paperwork accurately
- Cover the on-call rota when required and assist with any call-outs
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- NVQ Level 3 is required
- 5 years` experience at a minimum within a similar role
- Being a team player is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service roles
- Good geographical knowledge of Central London is beneficial
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to enter the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don`t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job