Do you want to work in a role that makes a difference to people’s lives every day?
We are recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Lifestyle Team Leader to join our Outstanding team at Bryn Celyn Care Home.
The Lifestyles Team Leader will motivate, inspire and mobilise team members in the Home to be involved with and engage in the provision of stimulating activities for the residents.
This role will require you to have the following:
- Passion for working and engaging with older people (both living with and without dementia)
- Experience of planning, organising and scheduling programmes of events and activities.
- Experience with working in a dynamic and fast past environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A QCF Award 4 or higher in Health and Social Care of equivalent
- Psychology or creative studies qualification
What we offer in return:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional discount voucher website for high-street shops
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job