The following job is no longer available:
LifeSight DC Operations Support Consultant
LifeSight DC Operations Support Consultant
LifeSight, Willis Towers Watson’s DC master trust, represents one of our biggest business growth opportunities in the UK. Our growing team has already quickly gained a foothold in this exciting space, supported by an ambitious marketing and sales plan aiming to disrupt the marketplace and make us stand out against our competitors.
LifeSight allows companies to outsource their DC pension scheme, and in turn receive the best in market skills across administration, communications, investment and governance. LifeSight offers something genuinely different to employers looking to remove the increasing cost and compliance burden of DC pensions whilst maintaining high quality provision.
The successful candidate will have a background in DC pensions, ideally with assurance experience and an interest in leveraging those skills in a master trust, product provider space. The candidate will join a growing team and provide support across all operations activity. The role involves working with colleagues across the broader LifeSight team and an enthusiastic, adaptable, solution-driven approach is vital.
The role broadly encompasses the following:
- Supporting the governance obligations and commitments of a large, authorised master trust in a changing and increasingly regulated environment
- Assist in the scoping and production of the annual master trust assurance report and maintaining the inventory of controls and assurance evidence
- Working with internal audit and external auditors to support audit projects including the annual accounting audit
- Building up a strong working knowledge of operational processes and protocols, ensuring robust checking procedures are in place and supporting the root cause and remediation process in the event of error
- Supporting the take on of new clients within our control environment, evidencing a thorough audit trail is in place for the Trustee
- Assist in the drafting and review of Trustee and internal management papers and reports, management information and other scheme documents
- Risk-based, ad-hoc design and operating effective reviews of identified processes
- Support and oversee ongoing change projects including, process improvements and adherence to new legislation/regulation, etc.
- Act as the LifeSight Professional Excellence champion, including oversight and use of the internal document storage site and assisting with internal Professional Excellence reviews
- Build and manage relationships internally and externally and collaborate effectively in a multi-line of business team
- Excellent working knowledge of master trust or occupational DC pensions
- Experience in assurance or audit frameworks
- Comfortable undertaking numerical analysis, manipulation and problem solving using Excel functions
- Collaborative style, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of supporting DC schemes, including drafting written reports
- Attention to detail to ensure consistency, quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
- Firm commitment to Professional Excellence and delivering a high quality service
- Able to manage a large and diverse (and “lumpy”) workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Project desirable)
- Great team player
- Ability to develop and challenge ideas to solve client/business needs
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'