Up to £7.96 per hour (subject to age and location)
If you have your NPLQ, come and join us as a Lifeguard at one of our Better leisure centres and pools for the busy summer season. If you've never been a Lifeguard before, don't worry we may be able to help facilitate you taking the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification course - find out more when you apply. We have positions available across Cornwall.
If you're friendly, professional and hard-working, we can offer:
- Flexible working (for casual roles)
- Up to 40 hours' work per week
- Discounted membership to all of our leisure centres, gyms and pools
- Free uniform (t-shirt and shorts)
- Career development, training and progression for candidates who wish to stay beyond the summer
The role includes:
- Maintaining a safe pool environment through excellent lifeguarding practices
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Carrying out regular cleaning and maintenance regimes
- Preparing activity areas and equipment
- Attendance at regular pool training
Apply now to start work soon!
Closing date: 15th July 2018
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications, age and location.
GLL is the UK`s largest leisure provider and one of the first and largest leisure social enterprises. Our aim is to get more people, more active, more of the time whilst making leisure and community facilities accessible and affordable. We partner with local authorities to run leisure centres, swimming pools, libraries, children`s centres, spas, events spaces and world-class sporting venues such as the Copper Box Arena and London Aquatics Centre on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - all under our Better brand. As a not-for-profit organisation, we’re different. Passionate about seeing our communities thrive, we invest back into our facilities, projects and people and are an Investors in People Silver Award employer.
GLL is an equal opportunities employer.
- Communication Skills