4Leisure are currently recruiting on behalf of a leisure centre in the Marlow area for a full time permanent lifeguard.
As a lifeguard you will need to be reliable, confident and demonstrate a good work ethic! You will need to be available to work 40 hours per week across a variety of shift patterns including evenings and weekends.
As a lifeguard your main duties will be:
- Monitoring users of the pool to ensure they are safe
- Ensuring people in and around the pool are complying with guidelines to have a safe and enjoyable visit
- Carrying out first aid and rescues when required
- Being alert at all times
- Reporting any issues to the Duty Manager
- Cleaning duties around the pool.
You will be offered training opportunities to keep your qualification up to date and opportunities to progress within the industry. You will need to hold an NPLQ certificate to be eligible for this role!
This is a great opportunity to start a career in the leisure industry. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'