Degree-Six Education are currently supporting a school based in Leicester with a long term (permanent for the right candidate) Lifeguard opportunity. You will be based at the school and will be supervising children with disabilities.
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
- NPLQ Level 2 (Lifeguard Qualification)
- Experience of working within a similar setting
- Experience of supporting children with disabilities
- Knowledge of SEN
- Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
Benefits of working with Degree-Six Recruitment:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Excellent rates Holiday pay
- On-going training opportunities
- Tailored career management
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email uswith your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"