Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the Flowrider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
Here at Retallack Resort we are getting ready for our summer season and are currently looking to recruit a large number of Lifeguards for our spectacular Aqua/Wake Park.
You will provide supervision of the open water and ensure that all swimmers have a fun and safe experience, on the equipment. Other duties include taking bookings, choosing the right wet-suits and serving food and drinks on the beach area.
Please note this is a seasonal position starting at the end of February and ending in September 2018.
- Must be available to work weekends, bank and school holidays
- Must be available to attend Lifeguard training day on Monday 19th & Tuesday 20th February 2018
- Must have a clean criminal record - DBS checks will be made before starting the position
- Due to location you must be a driver with your own vehicle
- Must be able to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is highly desirable however we will provide training
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and the Flowrider
- Free onsite parking