I am recruiting for temporary lifeguards to work at a lido in the Guildford area over the summer season.
They are looking for reliable, dedicated people who are punctual and work well as a member of the team.
Typical duties will include:
- Ensuring the safety of both swimmers and non-swimmers in and around the pool
- Helping to ensure all facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Dealing with any emergency situations
- Alerting swimmers of potential hazards
- General customer service
- Ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Assisting other departments if required You will be required to attend ongoing monthly training to keep you qualification up to date.
This is a fantastic company with excellent career development opportunities. They are seeking a driven individual who wants to progress within the sector.
You must hold an NPLQ to be eligible for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job