I have a job for a LifeCycle Manager. The Lifecycle manager will join a team of multi-disciplinary construction and estates professionals serving Education, Health Care, Extra Care and Blue Light PFI and LIFT projects across the North West. The Lifecycle Manager will report to the Head of Professional Services. The Lifecycle Manager will take responsibility for estate wide PFI/LIFT asset management obligations across over 50 sites. The Lifecycle Manager will lead the optimisation of whole life asset maintenance and lifecycle replacement programmes.
- Measurement, collection and maintenance of asset data through condition surveys
- Life cycle cost modelling
- Managing the delivery of life cycle projects
- Ensuring compliance with contract deliverable and plan renewals effectively
- Develop and maintain estates asset strategy for LIFT/PFI portfolio
- Undertaking effective forecasting and reporting of life cycle budget
- Developing condition based risk assessment and whole life management strategies of property portfolios
- Statistical cost and condition analysis
- Ensuring that the forecast life cycle expenditure is aligned with contract obligations
- Assisting in the management of fund sufficiency
- Agree variations to the life cycle models
- Liaising with the operations team, client, technical advisers, SPV and all other stakeholders in respect of programming and planning of life cycle works.
- Manage and undertake reporting and updating of condition surveys
- Supporting operations teams in all life cycle matters.
- Preparing and validating annual life cycle programmes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role ideally from a background in building surveying, quantity surveying, project management or engineering. You will have a degree qualification or equivalent. It goes without saying that you will have strong commercial and financial acumen with excellent attention to detail. In liaison with clients and end user groups, the Life cycle Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the estate wide annual asset management condition inspection program to meet the needs of the forward planning process, contractual compliance, annual delivery programme setting and delivery, operational support and fund sufficiency analysis.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Asset Management