Life Sciences Lead
I am working exclusively with a mid-tier consultancy (circa £750m turnover) that specialise in risk and compliance. With offices in UK, Asia and the USA they are developing their Life Sciences capability and need a Lead based out of their London office.
The successful applicant is expected to come on board with and to utilise their own network of contacts, taking a lead role in the building and mobilising of their Life Sciences risk management proposition, with an initial focus on the Pharma and Biotech subsectors. They will also need to leverage the experience of the Life Sciences services provided by their Risk Consulting colleagues in the US.
I am looking to speak with professionals that possess the following -
- At least 8 years' experience within the UK Life Sciences industry with an excellent understanding of the end-to-end sequence of business processes - encompassing research, development, manufacturing, distribution and commercialisation,
- Proven experience working for a 'Big 4' or similar consulting firm and have an excellent understanding of the proposition development lifecycle.
- A strong track record of successful networking, relationship building and business development within the Life Sciences sector.
- The ability to generate their own leads and source for new business.
- A strong Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Regulatory, life sciences or Compliance background with an excellent understanding of the complex UK and European regulatory environment.
- An excellent understanding of the role of risk management in the Life Sciences industry and an appreciation of the need to add value to organisations through assessing the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes across a number areas.
If this role is of interest to you please apply now for immediate consideration.
- life sciences; pharma
- data scientist; automation; business development; consulting; biotech; healthcare