A market leading underwriter is currently seeking an experienced Life Science Underwriter for their expanding team. The main focus of the role will be:
- To underwrite and negotiate new lines and renewals on a book of International Life Science business
- Manage financial performance, including profit, growth, rate, retention, and identifying cross-sell opportunities within the Life Science book
- Be responsible for account solicitation, risk selection and analysis (including documentation), pricing and sales of Industry segment coverage products and services for new and existing customers
To apply successfully the job holder will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of underwriting profitably in the Life Science arena with the ability to analyse risks, adhere to underwriting strategies, prioritise the gathering of underwriting data, and clearly communicate a well thought out underwriting approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to be creative and adaptable in a changing business environment
- Sound, balanced, and timely decision-making skills
This fantastic opportunity will suit an individual looking to grow their market name and reputation in an environment offering growth and opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'