Our client, a healthcare research consultancy based in Marlow, is looking for a Science Graduate to join their friendly and supportive team. This is NOT a clinical trials company; this research is using real data from current patients.
If you have a scientific degree, strong analytical and Excel skills then this could be a great opportunity for you!
The main responsibility of this role is to manage all data coming into the consultancy to ensure that it is received in a timely and accurate manager, entered and cleaned ready for analysis by the Information Specialists and to raise and deal with any queries that arise from the data, either by liaising directly with internal colleagues or liaising with where the data has come from, such as the NHS or GP.
Working on around 4 or 5 studies, all at different stages, this role is varied and interesting but can also sometimes be pressured when working towards deadlines from the clients who have commissioned the research.
· Support and develop the data management process
· Monitor, co-ordinate, track and enter all data coming in, working to timescales
· Co-ordinate data management plans for all studies with the Project Managers and Information Specialists
· Carry out regular checks to validate and verify information
· Raise and resolve data queries with Project Managers and study centres
· Identify any patients who do not meet study inclusion criteria
· Log all data queries and resolutions
· Report and record any adverse events
· Produce regular reports on the status of all data for each project
· Act as point of contact for sites and manage queries relating to completion of Data Collection Forms
The successful candidate will
· Possess strong Excel skills
· Be methodical, logical and thorough
· Be a strong communicator
· Possess strong time management skills and be able to work to deadlines
· Knowledge of clinical terminology
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job