This couldnt be a better time to join one of the largest and most reputable insurance brokerages in the UK, with impressive and exciting plans for the future including significant growth and opportunity.
You will be part of a focused, fast-paced sales team, responsible for offering a variety of Life Insurance products to customers who have made inbound enquiries. (No cold-calling)
Working with like-minded, ambitious, professionals you are surrounded by highly motivated & supportive colleagues with the benefit of being rewarded for your own individual achievements!
Offering a starting basic of £20,000 p.a. to £25,000 p.a. Uncapped commission structure with a realistic £45K OTE and ample opportunity to progress within the company.
- Selling Life & Critical Illness products to customers following their online enquiry
- Maintaining a high conversion rate and achieving average commission targets
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure excellent persistency rates
- Adhering to all compliance guidelines and regulations.
- Ensuring individual KPIs are achieved each month
Essential attributes & experience:
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent IT skills
- Minimum of 1 year telesales experience
Work Pattern and Benefits:-
Monday to Thursdays alternate shift pattern 9.30am 6.00pm, 10.30am 7.00pm & 11.30am 8.00pm with Fridays always 9.30am 6.00pm 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays, Company Pension and Childcare Voucher scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job