Role: Life Insurance Adviser
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Commission OTE £50k - £65k
Our end client offers Life Insurance and Protection products from a panel of leading 5 star Defaqto rated insurance providers. They are an advised service so it is more than a sales role, it is a profession. We are seeking 2 professional sales advisors to complement our existing team of brokers, ideally with at least 6 months experience within a similar role.
We help our clients by assessing their needs, discussing the options available and provide our recommendations based upon the information we have gathered. We are totally impartial to our clients and provide free, accurate advice. We pride ourselves on our honesty, integrity, excellent in-depth knowledge and the ability to give the best advice available.
About the Role
Your role is to convert inbound hot-key calls from potential clients looking for help to find or review an existing Life Insurance Policy. After some detailed training, you will be talking to clients and matching their needs to the most suitable products available, giving accurate, honest advice whilst explaining the benefits and features of Life Insurance. The role requires that you apply "TFC", Treating Customers Fairly, principles at all times. On Target Earnings are more than achievable. We run an inbound call center - so no cold calling.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Converting Inbound Hot-keys leads in line with KPI’s
- Overcoming objections and selling the benefits of our products and services
- Perform fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies best suited for the customer over the phone
- Ensuring a high customer retention rate and outstanding compliance record
- Maintaining our CRM ensuring total compliance with Data Protection Act and industry regulations
- Learn and retain detailed and up-to-date product knowledge
- Maintaining Industry Standards with Continuous Professional Development
We are looking for an energetic sales person who is happy to help clients find the right insurance. As this is a sales position your attitude and desire will be positive and strong. You will be hard working, have the ability to self-motivate and ambitious to earn against our competitive commission structure and be keen to progress. Experience is preferred and those candidates will be considered first due to the nature of the advice we are giving, however exceptional candidates without experience will also be considered as we also provide internal/external training program's.
If you are already in a sales team and want to work in a fun, high energy environment where your motivation will be encouraged and richly rewarded with a realistic OTE of £56k. The basic wage bracket listed will be purely based on experience and ability.
Please send us a copy of your CV for immediate interview and start
You must have at least 3 Months recent experience in Advised or Non-Advised Insurance Sales. If you have had no experience in Life Insurance you may apply as strong candidates in this area will be considered.
- Insurance or financial service sales
- Inbound or Outbound Telephone Sales
- Monthly & Quarterly incentives (Past incentives have been paid for holidays to Iceland, Dubai, Marbella & tickets to premier boxing matches in London)
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Career Progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Commission
- Insurance Sales
- Life Insurance