Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Retentions Specialist within a fast paced life insurance retentions department for one of the UK's largest life insurance brokers? If so, then this will be the right role for you.
IF SO I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.....
My client has a wealth of industry experience within the Life Assurance industry and have a panel of insurers that they use to find the best possible life insurance quotations for their customers. There are progression opportunities to obtain qualifications such as CEMAP/RO5. This role will incorporate the management of the Retention and Re-sales functions across the company, servicing advised life insurance distribution channels. In the protection industry, it is absolutely vital that our client achieves high client retention with a low cancellation rate. Most cancellations happen within the first 12 months of the policy being sold so this is the key area of focus.
Key responsibilities of a Retention's Specialist include:
- Liaising with insurers regarding lapsed cases
- Speaking with customers at management level when required
- Working closely with the General Manager to provide insight and updates against target
- Identifying new processes/solutions to reduce cancellations and increase client retention
- Identifying new processes/solutions to improve efficiency within the administration team and increase revenue through improved customer journeys
- Updating/using online portals
- Building spreadsheets/re
- Experience required to be considered for the Retentions Specialist:
- Advanced knowledge of excel/word
- Technical thinker
- Minimum 1 year's life insurance/retentions management experience
- A professional attitude towards working hard and looking are the best outcome for the business
- Evidence of working in a similar environment including examples of achievements.
- A drive to build a career and work with the senior managers to get the best out of yourself and your team.
- Ability to show initiative, think outside the box.
- Please apply now if you have the above experience…
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 /year
- Life Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'