Life Assurance - Retention's Specialist
Retentions Specialist Manger
Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Retentions Specialist Manger within a fast paced retentions department for one of the UK's largest life insurance brokers? If so, then this will be the right role for you.
Are you CEMAP, RO5 qualified - IF SO I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.....
My client has a wealth of industry experience within the Life Assurance industry and have a panel of insurers that they use to find the best possible life insurance quotations for their customers. There are progression opportunities to move into more senior managerial roles or into other departments such as sales/customer service. This is an opportunity where they are keen to develop staff towards by funding their R05 and ensuring they are able to handle the transition. This role will incorporate the management of the Retention and Re-sales functions across the company, servicing advised life insurance distribution channels. In the protection industry, it is absolutely vital that our client achieves high client retention with a low cancellation rate. Most cancellations happen within the first 12 months of the policy being sold so this is the key area of focus.
Key responsibilities of a Retention's Specialist Manager include:
- Training of new employees within Retention.
- Coaching Retention & Resale's consultants on objection handling
- Setting monthly targets for team members aligned to the business target.
- Monthly performance appraisals with all team members
- Driving productivity throughout the team
- Liaising with insurers regarding lapsed cases at management level when required
- Speaking with customers at management level when required
- Delivering retention training sessions to the sales team
- Working closely with the General Manager to provide insight and updates against target
- Identifying new processes/solutions to reduce cancellations and increase client retention
- Identifying new processes/solutions to improve efficiency within the administration team and increase revenue through improved customer journeys
- Experience required to be considered for the Retentions Specialist Manager:
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Technichal thinker
- Minimum 1 year's management experience in a Direct to Customer retention-focused role
- A professional attitude towards working hard and looking are the best outcome for the business
- Evidence of working in a similar environment including examples of achievements.
- A drive to build a career and work with the senior managers to get the best out of yourself and your team.
- Ability to show initiative, think outside the box.
- Please apply now if you have the above experience…
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 /year
- Life Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'