A leading innovative technology company is looking for a Licensing Specialist to support their sales team.
The Licensing Operations Specialist supports the sales process by working in a team that creates and supports the processing of software licensing contracts for large and medium size customers.
The Licensing Operations Team ensures the accurate creation and timely processing of Volume Licensing contracts. The team is tasked with:
- Creation of customer price sheets, product selection forms, program signature forms. required amendments and any other documents as part of contracts creation
- Tracking deals from creation to completion to ensure smooth processing and managing arising queries in order to close deals successfully and swiftly
- Fielding processing and operational queries and supporting Licensing Sales Specialists (LSS) and Partners with pricing and operational issues
- Being point of contact with the Operations centre for any queries and engaging with the centre to support processing and successful execution of submitted documents
- Minimising processing times and delays and obtaining clarifications promptly to enable rapid revenue recognition for the UK Subsidiary
Main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Create VL contracts and related documents as requested and provide them to Partners
- Contribute to the high standards kept by the licensing community by adhering to and sharing best practices and insights on operational excellence, and keeping abreast with changes and updates
- Work to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all details entered are correct and within SLAs
- Field queries on contract processing and licensing operations
- Validate and track contracts received from Partners, ensuring all documents going will be processed correctly
- Provide deal-specific support where required, following the deal to completion and owning the operational aspects of the deal
- Available for month-end activities relating to deal-processing and holiday covers
- Contribute to continuous improvements in processes and high standards of the team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate is diligent and disciplined in their work.
- They should be able to complete required tasks with timed deadlines, under high pressure and keep a cool head. A can-do approach and ability to react to last minute changes and requests is needed.
- The ability to own and complete tasks individually is vital but they should also work well within a team and provide support and contribute to the success of the wider team and our Partners.
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.